Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

Erin Bowman gets down to the nitty gritty!

 

Kate Thompson is out for blood and vengeance when a gang kills her father, and she's not afraid to pull the trigger. Along the way she picks up a motley crew each seeking their own goals, but she learns a little from all of them along the way.

I'm just going to start out by saying how much I love Kate! She is a gun slinging badass. This girl has a mean shot and she doesn't let anything stop her! Don't expect much humor in this book, it's definitely on the darker side as a book with vengeance and gold should be. I enjoyed the romantic aspect of the book, it wasn't too overdone, and I didn't see the plot twist coming. It's a bit of a doozy, let me tell you.

I really enjoyed this book, there's no time for lagging in this one. The cover art is amazing, too! I hope to see more great books coming for Bowman!

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment